Show the Lang Toun some love!
Love Oor Lang Toun is a brand new competition to talk up the town.
What’s is all about?
Visit one (or more!) of our amazing Kirkcaldy businesses to vote for you favourite place or business.
Pop into one of the shops listed below and tell us what you love about Kirkcaldy!
You’ll notice some have sold out of nomination forms, but don’t worry more are on their way and there’s still a range of other places to place your nomination.
Maybe you love a local park or free of charge place in the town. Or perhaps you have a favourite local business, eatery or shop you’d like to nominate?
The competition is open to everyone and runs from 14th Feb until April 30.
Everyone who enters goes into a prize draw to win a stack of amazing prizes donated by Kirkcaldy companies.
Where can I vote?
- King’s Live Lounge
- Robertson’s Cafe – RUN OUT
- The Baker’s Field – RUN OUT
- Amy King Bridal and Beauty
- Print it Stich It
- Revolution Barbers – RUN OUT
- My Cherry Pie
- Dom Migelle
- Bliss Beauty
- Random Sh*t
- Balance Fife
- Amy Gibbs Therapy Centre
- Detente Therapies
- Debroni Events
- Salon St Clair – RUN OUT
- Duchess of Kirkcaldy
What can I win?
Everyone who enters gets put into a prize draw to win the following:
- £50 voucher for Amy King Bridal and Beauty
- Afternoon tea at Duchess of Kirkcaldy
- £20 voucher to be used towards reiki or natural life at Balance Fife
- £50 voucher for Amy Gibbs Therapy
- £10 voucher for Robertson’s
- 2 x£60 vouchers for Detente Therapies
- A box of pick and mix from So Sweet
- 2 hours of services worth £25 from B-Swift Outsourcing
- Glass tea pot and early grey tea from The Baker’s Field
Lang Toun creatives
As part of the campaign I will be showcasing the work of a team of talented local creatives.
Have a look at our new picture gallery here featuring images from Kirkcaldy photographer Jenni Leigh.
You can read Queendom of Fife columnist Lisa May Young’s latest piece here about why she is the Queen of Coffee Shops and why community is SO important to her.